Friday, March 28, 2008

Information: The Future of C-Gouds' Ultimate Baseball

As you may realize, there is only two posts left in my '08 RAPs installment. However, there is no need to fear: I have plenty of content planned for the season.

-Starting on Monday, I will have a weekly discussion about one "Game of the Week". The first Game of the Week will, of course, be a Mets game. In fact, it will be Johan's debut.
-Also, my next installment will be a grand continuation of my often controversial Prospect Perspective posts. I will cover the top prospect of each team over the course of the Spring and Summer.
-Finally, with the Rule 4 draft rapidly approaching in June, I'll be covering many of the best draft eligible players between now and then; leading up to the first ever, "C-Gouds' Ultimate Baseball Draft Predictions Spectacular", where I'll try (and probably fail) to predict the first two rounds (including the supplementary round) of the draft.

It should be a great year... unless you're a Phillies' fan. Hope you can enjoy the season here.


If you have any other ideas for keeping this summer interesting, let me know by leaving a comment or e-mailing me at CGoudsUltimate@aol.com using Ultimate as the subject.

No comments: